The Town of Hotchkiss is now accepting applications for a full-time position with the Public Works Department.
Requirements include the following:
- Minimum of a D water and D wastewater operator’s license or ability to acquire one within one year.
- Minimum of a class 1 water distribution and class 1 wastewater collection license or ability to acquire within one year.
- Minimum of a class B CDL driver’s license or ability to acquire within one year.
- Ability to perform physical labor.
- Successful applicant must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Experience with equipment operation, computer, mapping, map and blue print reading, electrical, plumbing, pipe laying, construction and mechanical skills are all great assets to the Public Works Department.
Weekend Plant Duty is a requirement of all Public Works positions. Employees must perform this rotating weekend assignment. Public Works is considered part of the emergency response team for the Town of Hotchkiss. Employees must be able to accept on call status and respond within 20 minutes. Compensation is based on experience and includes benefit package.
Applications are due by 3:00 p.m. on May 20, 2021. Town of Hotchkiss employment applications are available below or can be picked up at the Town of Hotchkiss Town Hall, 276 West Main St. Hotchkiss, CO. Please send completed applications to Town of Hotchkiss, P.O. Box 369, Hotchkiss CO 81419 or drop them off at the Town Hall, 276 W Main Street, Hotchkiss, CO 81419
Print off the application:
Using the link below, print and complete the application filling in all required fields. Please attach your resume if applicable and return it to the Town Clerk's office at the Town of Hotchkiss.
To print out an application click on the link below.